The ICE exchange from London trades its CO2 operations as follows:
- EUA spot: € 5.48
- EUA Dec ’16 futures: € 5.53
- CER Dec ’16 futures: € 0.45
- Brent Crude May ’16 futures: $ 43.87
The Swiss Group ALLCOT enters the Romanian CO2 Market
Carbon Expert would like to announce the partnership on the European CO2 market with ALLCOT Group from Switzerland.
Created in 2009, ALLCOT is focused on carbon markets as well as environmental consulting, management and also on the business of corporate sustainability.
ALLCOT Group has its headquarter in Switzerland, and having an international team working in London, Madrid, Warsaw, Bucharest, and Sao Paolo.
ALLCOT is a proud member of the International Emission Trading Association (IETA) as well as the Climate Markets and Investment Association (CMIA), the leading associative bodies and lobbies within our industry. Further, the company operates under the Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008 certified by Lloyds Register.
ALLCOT offers you the following services on the EU ETS market, which provide multiple opportunities to collaborate:
• CO2 Execution (Exchange or OTC) with defined floor price (standing order)
• Sale and Purchase agreement (subject to price);
• CO2 Credits portfolio management (swap, hedging, future contracts)
• REPO transactions (subject to volume)
• Loans against Carbon Credits (subject to volume)
• ALLCOT Climate Change Fund subscription (subject to volume)
For more information related to CO2 trading opportunities, you may download ALLCOT Trading Tool Catalogue here.
Please contact us for any other information that you might require.