The ICE exchange from London opened up its CO2 operations:
- EUA spot closed at € 7.63
- EUA Dec 15 futures closed at € 7.67
- CER Dec 15 futures closed at € 0.46
- Brent Crude spot: $ 66.42
- German Power Front Month (June 15): € 29.68
The European CO2 Market EU ETS
The Reform of the Market stability reserve ( MSR ) was enforced yesterday, 13/05/2015 , by all EU countries, and legislative confirmation by the European Parliament was scheduled for the 07.06.2015 . Yesterday , price volatility was relatively low, at 25 cents, trading between 7.45 Euro/EUA and 7.70 Euro/EUA .
The price of carbon remains on an uptrend , Reuters Point Carbon analysts estimating a price increase of 9 EUR /certificate until the end of the year.