The ICE exchange from London opened down its CO2 operations:
- EUA spot closed at € 6.69
- EUA Dec 15 futures closed at € 6.78
- CER Dec 15 futures closed at € 0.39
- Brent Crude Front Month (April 15): $ 57.97
- German Power Front Month (April 15): € 30.80
The European Carbon Market EU ETS
The EUA price has been remaining these days under 7 Euro, due to a reduced volume of transactions on the major European exchanges, the ICE London and EEX Leipzig, and rumors in the market regarding the granting of the new allocation, before the surrender in 30 April 2015, by the European Commission.
The last week proposal of the Latvian current president of the EU to have an operational MSR at 1st January 2019 also diminished the price.